Hi. I’m Portuguese passport holder, and I have work to Vietnam from November 20 for up to 1 year. I will have several countries into Vietnam during that 1 year. Can I obtain a visa on arrival for my 1 year? If yes, please advise me how much and the procedure as well.
Please be informed that at the moment, we can assist you to get 1-year multiple entry business visa for Vietnam if you travel by air for your first entry into Vietnam. Otherwise, please apply for visa via the embassy of Vietnam.
In case you travel to Vietnam by air, you only need to follow these steps to obtain the 1-year multiple entry business visa:
- Complete the online application form at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Pay for service fee;
- Receive visa approval letter sent to your email within 7 working days;
- Pay for stamping fee at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped there.
Regarding the visa fee, you will need to pay 2 kinds of fee as follows:
- Service fee: to be paid online to us for processing your visa approval letter. It is US $523 if you apply for you only under normal processing. It will be lower if you apply for 2 or more travelers.
- Stamping fee: to be paid at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. It is US $135 per 1-year multiple entry visa. It is fixed, regardless of number of travelers in your group.
Details of visa fee for a group of travelers can be found at https://vietnamvisa.com.pt/#visa-fee-instruction.
This information, we hope, will reach you well.
Should you need any further information or assistance, please feel free to let us know.